If some source files have no builtin images (CD audio, ISO and other) AuI ConverteR allow to assign artwork for output files before conversion.
1. In main window of AuI ConverteR click Album Art tab (upper right part of the window).
2. Click Load... button and select artwork file from computer. Or drag-and-drop image from other source to Drop Here Picture field.
3. Select picture type. Cover (front) recommended.
4. Click Control tab.
5. Click Open files/Open dir button to add files Source files list.
6. Select output format options.
7. Click Start button.
This picture will built in all converted (output) files. If source file have artwork, artwork (from Album Art tab) will not be assigned.