AuI ConverteR 48x44 is high resolution audio converter software (Windows and Mac OS X) for accurate conversion popular formats audio files with export metadata from source to target files and meta tags editor (names of track, album, performer, ..., embedded pictures: album cover, performer, ...).
AuI ConverteR is intended for music productions and home audio (hi-fi systems, portable audio players, mobile phones, car audio and other).
Supported formats by editions (sound processing quality is identical for any ediion):
mp3 converter with supporting exporting metadata during conversion.
CDA to mp3 converter audio files.
Editor meta tags DSF, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
1. Read DSF tags
2. Edit meta tag text fields (track name, album, artist,...).
3. Add/change meta tag picture (album cover/back, artist, conductor, band photos,... - adding more 20 picture in single audio file) formats png, jpeg, gif.
4. Cancellation of changing for selected file (before closing the software or opening other file).
1. Fast and friendly response to user's troubles. Your suggestions is base of development direction.
2. New updates released 1-3 times per month
3. Simple advices about audio conversion improving quality conversion and other recommendations
F.A.Q. AuI ConverteR - audio converter
1. Why AuI ConverteR?
AuI ConverteR is pro studio software that may be used in project of any level.
Main our aim is sound quality (minimal loses: minimal noise and distortions) during conversion.
We appreciate time and needs of our customers ant try decide issues as faster as possible or before its appearing.
2. What proofs about audio qualty?
AuI ConverteR FREE demo available for download and have full quality of commercial editions.
Some conversion modes have limitation (2 second silence in middle of track). I allow check borders and total quality of tracks.
You may do different benchmarks: listening and measurements.
In commercial version you will get absolutelly same quality that in FREE demo version.
3. Why AuI ConverteR too expensive?
It only seems at first look.
AuI ConverteR is designed as pro-audio tool for studio. So need compare AuI ConverteR's price with world the best pro-audio decissions.
You can be assured, that you have studio quality available at home computer for resonable price.
Indeed, maximal edition PROduce-RD's price look too high for audio conversion software. But you can compare it by price and available functionality with other studio tools.
AuI ConverteR intended not only for studios, but it have rich functionality that need for home applications: converting audio formats for hi-fi and portable music devices, changing resolution audio, metadata management, safe ripping of audiophile CD collection.
We always try keep audio quality and save your money simultaneously.
Read about it below.
4. How buy audio converter for minimal price?
AuI ConverteR have many configurations the can flexible cover your need on minimized budget.
There are 4 editions with different functionality: from minimal Lite to maximal PROduce-RD.
But we provide flexible configurable Modula-R edition. It allow get any functionality, that available in maximal edition, and pay for this functionality only only.
You may right now configure Modula-R edition online >
Or ask us configure for you >
Configurations Lite, Audiophil-E, PROduce-R and PROduce-RD have lower price, than Modula-R's module kits that have identical functionality.
5. Why I see at spectrum cut at 20 kHz?
AuI ConverteR have several conversion modes (band output signal):
- optimized (cut ultrasound upper 20 kHz);
- non-optimized (cut ultrasound DSF upper 20 ... 27 kHz, PCM up to 384 kHz - depend on sample rate);
- wide non-optimized (cut ultrasound DSF upper 20 ... 100 kHz, PCM up to 384 kHz - depend on sample rate).
Some apparatus cause non linear distortions that generate audible products (distortions) by inaudible ultrasound. Band limitation allow to reduce the distortions for the apparatus.
You can choose preferable mode in Settings window (push Settings button in main window) > General tab > Filter mode list.
General recommendation (and default settings) is optimized mode. But you can choose resampling filter mode that you like more.
6. What signal processings you use?
In our audio converter we use only own algorithms:
List audio converters (articles and pages)
1. WAVE audio converter files WAV from/to mp3, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSF, ...
2. mp3 converter audio files from/to WAV, FLAC, AIFF, mp4, m4a,...
3. Audio converter DFF to DSF files with supporting metadata.