Let me talk about choice of HD audio converter OSX for lossless audio.
What problems of HD audio conversion programs? We have 3 problems.
Noise of shifted ultrasound is noise appearing due non-linear distortions of analog part of audio devices for playback of high resolution (88/96/176/192 kHz) files.
Restricted range of native output formats - downloadable high resolution audio files have FLAC, WAV, AIFF formats. Audiophile and professional conversion tools usually supply a limited number of output formats. Wma, mp3, alac and other (used for high resolution mobile audio gears - portable and car systems) don't supported. Final conversion to destination format maked manually.
Mac OS X starting with Win emulation software - many producers and audiophiles use Mac. Some high qualitative audio conversion software has Windows version only.
Which can offers audiophile software for resolution ( sampling rate and bit depth) conversion of lossless files with intuitive interface?
Let me tell about decission these problems. AuI ConverteR 48x44 is audio conversion software specially designed for HD lossless files.
User interface of AuI ConverteR 48x44
With native starting for Windows and Mac OS X.
Special design for HD converting of lossless files WAV, FLAC, AIFF:
- noise of conversion below noise of 24-bit quantisation;
- sampling rate conversion without phase distortions. Fine for such sounds as drums, piano, guitar (linear phase filter mode);
- sample rate conversion without pre-ringing at output. Like to analog audio processing (minimum phase filter mode);
- alphaD dithering algorithm for improving of transparency for 16 bit converting (16 bit to 24 bit/32 bit, 24 bit/32 bit to 16 bit);
- 64-bit float all internal sound processing.
Fixing noise of shifted ultrasound with alphaC sample rate conversion algorithm.
User customization of output files formats - after audio resolution conversion automatically starting of command line encoder utilities by third-parties developers. You can connect your encoders off one's own bat.
More about AuI ConverteR 48x44 here...