Audio file convert lossless formats WAV, FLAC, AIFF with AuI ConverteR 48x44
Noise of shifted ultrasound is noise (intermodulation distortions) rising due non-linear distortions of analog part of audio equipment for playback of high resolution (88/96/176/192 kHz) files.
Restricted number of native output formats - downloadable high resolution audio files have FLAC, WAV, AIFF formats. Audiophile and professional conversion tools usually supply a restricted number of output formats. Wma, mp3, alac and other (used for hi-end mobile audio devices - portable and car systems) don't supported. Final audio conversion to destination format we make manually.
Mac launching with Win emulation software - many engineers and audiophiles use Mac. Some high resolution audio conversion tools has Windows version only.
Which can offers audiophile utilities for resolution ( sampling rate and bit depth) conversion of lossless files with intuitive interface?
Let me tell about decission these troubles. AuI ConverteR 48x44 is music converter designed specially for HD lossless files.
User interface of AuI ConverteR 48x44
Native launching for MS Windows and Mac OS X.
Special design for HD conversion of lossless files WAV, FLAC, AIFF:
- conversion noise below noise of 24-bit quantisation;
- sample rate converting without phase distortions. Fine for such sounds as drums, piano, guitar (linear phase filter mode);
- sampling rate conversion without pre-ringing at output. Like to analog audio processing (minimum phase filter mode);
- alphaD dithering for improving of transparency for 16 bit conversion (16 bit to 24 bit/32 bit, 24 bit/32 bit to 16 bit);
- 64-bit float internal audio processing.
Suppressing whistle and noise of shifted ultrasound with alphaC sample rate conversion algorithm.
User customization of formats of output files - after resolution conversion automatically starting of command line encoder utilities by third-parties developers. You can link your encoders off one's own bat.