Sometime needing of coverting home music library appear before any audiophile:
- you buy new audio server, supporting certain lossless formats.
- or you transfer music files to portable audio;
- or recording DVD-audio or downloaded hi-res music files for CD car audio system.
Bit-depth and sampling rate conversions (lossless audio file resolution conversion) loss quality always.
Audio resolution conversion burn some distortions (artefacts):
1) Non-linear (additional sound - as say "dirt");
2) Phase (different time delay of spectrum parts);
3) Pre-ringing and post-ringing (additional sound before and after time front of audio signal);
4) Quantization errors (when changing bit-depth).
Best audio resolution converters be able to work with minimal level of the artefacts.
Which audio resolution converter is close to ideal?
It is a software with minimum artefacts and suitable minimalistic user interface.
As show experience, not need a lot setting obscure for user. Manufacturer must tune your product to best possible sound.
User should have possibility select some settings for his tasks without useless spending of time.
Recommended version is Audiophil-E:
1. Fast parallel batch processing.
2. Support no-pre-ringing conversion of output files for decreasing artefacts into converted sound.
3. You can use external command line encoders for mp3, wma and other format conversion.
AuI ConverteR 48x44 make very accurate sample rate and bit resolution conversion. External encoder simply code wav into choosen format.
Also try convert HD (96/24, 192/24) downloaded files without changing resolution. Possible it decrease noise level for your audio system (read about intermodulations).
Download now FREE DEMO (with supporting all sound capacity) and try purity of converted sound.
HD audio resolution converter for music library