Audiophile music file converter AuI ConverteR 48x44 (Mac OS X, Windows) with builtin metatag editor DSF, FLAC, AIFF, WAV audio files (1-bit high resolution audio). Supported in PROduce-R, PROduce-RD, Modula-R editions.
Information about support metadata for file types >
Edit text and picture fields. Metatag editor available in FREE edition (restricted functionality - group editing).
Supported converting DSF/DFF/ISO/wav/flac/aiff/alac to DSF(D64|128|256|512)/wav/flac/aiff/alac. Meta tags exported during conversion.
In PROduce-RD edition supported True Gapless Conversion - seamless album tracks converting for operas, live concerts, etc. albums. It can be checked in FREE version during ISO to DSF or PCM conversion.
More details here>>>
1. Read DSF tags
2. Edit meta tag text fields (track name, album, artist,...).
3. Add/change meta tag picture (album cover/back, artist, conductor, band photos,... - adding more 20 picture in single DSF audio file) formats png, jpeg, gif.
4. Cancellation of changing for selected file (before closing the software or opening other file(s)).
HD DSF file converter AuI ConverteR 48x44
(full DSF support in PROduce-RD edition)
sample rate and gain adjusting, conversion to/from WAV, FLAC, AIFF...
DSF meta tags editor (text and pictures, supported several pictures in single file)
Warning: before editing of metatags make copies of files intended for edition for avoiding loss of metadata due editing and bugs in beta version.
For editing metatags DSF file:
1. Open DSF audio file.
2. Click Matatag Editor tab at right upper part of main window.
3. Edit text field(s) (empty tags is not saved in file)
4. Edit Track and Disk fields (for clearing field - click button).
5. Edit pictures in metatags:
5.1 For select type of edited picture click type picture list and select edited type.
Example: for Audirvana select Cover (front). Other player can show other picture type.
5.1 For add/change picture: click Load... button, select file in Open window and click Open button.
5.2 For clear picture: click Load... button, select file in Open window and click Cancel button.
5. For saving matatag in selected file click Save button.
6. For cancelling metatag's changing in selected file click Cancel button. If you saved changes before, click Save button.
Warning: After closing AuI ConverteR 48x44 restoring of meta tags is impossible.
1. For single selected file (in left panel main window AuI ConverteR) in assigning list about label File name select "As track num - name".
2. For all files (in left panel) in assigning list about label File name select "All as track num - name".
1. For single selected file (in left panel main window AuI ConverteR) in assigning list about label Track name select "As file name".
2. For all files (in left panel) in assigning list about label Track name select "As file name".
In the assigning list (near field label) select "All the same".
For cancelling group operations select in the assigning list (near field label)select "Custom".
1. Editing only first file in list.
1. Simultaneous editing group of files.
Supported DSF tags id3. For better crossplatform compability used UTF-16 text encoding.
How to assign album art for ISO conversion, CD ripping read here >
If you have suggestions or found bugs contact us, please.
Download AuI ConverteR 48x44 FREE with meta tags editor