In audio converter file format and resolution AuI ConverteR 48x44 WAV 64-bit supported according RF64 specification.
This format supported automatically transparently for user:
1) Created output (converted) file
In its header added dummy block (chunk by WAV specification) "JUNK" (it fully compatible with usual WAV). Most players must ignore the block.
How ordinary WAV converted to WAV 64-bit (RF64)
1. If in Settings Window of AuI converteR we turn ON "Force 32-bit wav" block JUNK is not created and next steps dont work. It's need for compability with some players and software.
2. For some pro audio applications need place for RF64 markers (time points of audio data). AuI reserve place in begin of file for the markers. Audio players usually don't use the markers, so possible turn ON "No markers RF64".
2) We begin convering and write audio data to file
3) After end of converting and writing, we check real size of output file
If it size more 2 GB block "JUNK" replaced to block "ds64" with RF64 parameters (64-bit file length, etc.).
Also replaced name first WAV block from "RIFF" to "RF64" and its size set to maximal value (0xFFFFFFFF in hex format).
Size of block "data" (audio data) replaced to 0xFFFFFFFF.
Now we get real 64-bit WAV or RF64 file.
If size of the file less 2 GB, we close it and get ordinary WAV.