New high resolution audio converter AuI ConverteR 48x44 v. 4.2. Resampling filters 2G (second generation) replaced to 3G filters for all combinations input / output sample rates with 96 kHz. Added pause conversion button with selector of conversion priority.
Improvements of version 4.2:
1. Applied 3G filters (3rd generation) for 96 kHz
2. Applied export text metadata to ALAC
3. Applied user defined temporary path in settings for distributing load between several disks
4. Added output AIF extension
5. Applied conversion priority for release resource for other applications or use all resources for conversion.
6. Applied Pause/Continue conversion for Audiophil-E edition and above.
7. Improved procedure downloading and installing of codecs
In Settings window / Misc tab processing priority adusted via Processing priority list. Highest priority is Time critical.
Custom path to temporary directory possible input in field Directory for temporary files.
While conversion priority and Pause button work for re-sampling stage only.
When Start button pushed, appear Priority list and Pause/Continue button.
Pause / Continue button, Priority conversion list
When AuI ConverteR turned to pause mode during ISO extracting, the extracting will continued to resampling stage and stop there. After pushing Continue button (at place of Pause button) resampling continued. Stop button interrupt conversion. Next pushing to Start button launch converting from first file.
Priorities currently in experimental stage and not always has effect.
In further versions works under priorities will continued.
Copyright © Yuri Korzunov [Audiophile Inventory (audiventory.com)], 2010-2016.