Specification of AuI ConverteR 48x44
detailed features of versions (FREE, PROduce-R, Audiophil-E, Lite) see comparing table
1. Maximal level of conversion noise (artefacts) in band Fd/2*, better than: -161 dB.
Remark: level noise of output file depends on bit per sample of input and output files. Level of conversion noise less -161 dB is reached for bit-depth not less than 24 bits, or 32- and 64-bit float.
* Fd/2 - half of sample rate.
2. Support Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) (wav-files only):
- supported versions: 0, 1, 2;
- automatic measurement of loudness - yes;
- supported standards: EBU R 128, ITU-R BS.1770-3.
3. Recreating of directory's structure of source files into selected place (see manual for details) - yes.
4. System requirements:
Windows (XP and later, 32-bit and 64-bit),
Mac OS X (Snow Leopard and later).
Input / output
1-bit / 2,8(D64) and 5,6(D128) MHz
delta sigma modulation (DSF files)
|≤ 3 min|
|Input / output sample rates 352, 384 kHz|
|Input / output sample rates 22, 44, 48, 88, 96, 176, 192 kHz|
|Bit-depth samples of input files: 16, 24, 32, 64 integer and 32, 64 floating point|
|Bit-depth samples of output files:|
|16 and 24 bit|
|32 bit (floating point)|
|64 bit and 64 bit (floating point)|
|alphaC sample rate and bit-depth conversion algorithm|
|alphaD dithering algorithm|
|Audio processing 64-bit floating point|
|Supported formats WAV, FLAC, AIF, AIFF, AIFF/sowt|
|Support DSF input files||≤ 3 min|
|Support CUE input files|
|External format converters of files (download codec by demand alac, mp3, dts, ac3, aac, wma, iso (1-bit HD audio disk), etc., user can add own extensions)||9 only||9 only|
|Support extensible WAV-file's formats (sampler's notes, BWF - Broadcast Wave Format etc.)|
|Support WAV 64-bit (RF64) format (size more 2 gigabyte)|
|CD ripper get CD info from Internet||1 track|
|Search files by sample rate, bit-depth, format|
|Application DO NOT CLOSE after conversion of one file|
|Batch processing of group of files|
|Multi-CPU and multicore-CPU support for batch converting|
|No pre-ringing (minimum phase filter)|
|Support meta tags (album and track name, artist, etc.)|
|Support multichannel files (more 2 channels)|
|Command Line support|
|Possible start more one instance of application simultaneously|
|Additional skins, editing and creating custom skins|
|Extra Warranty $50|
All prices without VAT
In September 2014 was taken vote "How you use audio file converter?"
Thanks to those who voted already.
New AuI ConverteR 48x44 v.3.8.8 released. Added ability conversion DFF to DSF without intermediate PCM conversion and loudness for all types of conversion DFF/DSF/PCM to PCM/DSF is equal 0 dB default.
Here considered 3 ways conversion DFF to DSF high resolution audio files under Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
1. Via FREE command line tool dff2dsf (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux).
2. Via connection command line tool dff2dsf to HD audio converter AuI ConverteR 48x44 (Windows and Mac OS X).
3. Via connection command line tool dff2wav to HD audio converter AuI ConverteR 48x44 (Windows).