During converting some albums (operas, symphonies, live concerts) need provide gapless transient between tracks.
Usually audio converters process albums tracks as separete files.
During resampling (due used filters) at begin and end of output (converted) file appear artefacts. Possible avoid the artefacts by truncating part of samples at end of file.
Therefore we either truncate file or have artefacts of filtration.
True Gapless Conversion (TGC) allow avoid both these troubles about border of two tracks.
AuI's trueG algorith of true gapless conversion allow seamlessly connect two track from album (see picture).
New AuI ConverteR 48x44 PROduce-RD v. 4.1.9 support True Gapless Conversion for next provisions:
1. Tracks must have same sample rate and bit depth.
2. Tracks must be sorted in playback order (sort by file path/name).
TGC don't use multi-CPU capability due serial file processing. Before converting next audio file previous must be completed.
On main window of AuI ConverteR 48x44 Parameters tab need turn ON (checked) True Gapless Mode switch.
FREE edition allow test True Gapless Conversion on ISO HD-audio image.
1. Fixed file processing progress digits vertical truncation.
2. Fixed some bugs downloading codecs.
3. Fixed trouble of user interfase hanging for converting some ISO.
4. Added switch Smooth DC (see Settings window) allow turn OFF fade in/out of DC smoothing (click avoiding).
5. Fixed some minor bugs.