For more effective using of dynamic range of your DAC, loudness adjusting of audio files (album tracks) may be done. You can do it manually using the AuI ConverteR 48x44 software. Read the guide.
To manual gain altering of DSD (.dsf, .dff) or PCM (.wav, .flac, .aiff, .mp3, etc.) audio file:
- Launch AuI ConverteR software
- In the main window, push Open files button and select source files.
- In the main window, Levels tab*, move Output level volume, dB slider or enter gain altering value in the field about the slider.
- In Level adjusting drop-down list, select Manual (in "Modula-R" edition, it's available, if "Manual gain control (add-on)" module is activated).
- Push Start button and wait for the end of the conversion.
Manual gain control (AuI ConverteR)
* Try in FREE edition. Audio normalization for batch conversion is supported in configurations
WARNING: Level analyzis is available with "Auto level normalizer (add-on)" module only.
DVD-audio/video, Blu-Ray, DVD/BluRay/CD ISO are NOT supported.
For Modula-R version, SACD ISO, DSF, DFF are supported in proper configurations.
For ISO tracks, DSF, DFF longer than 3 minutes, FREE edition mutes 2-second silence in the output middle and has other restrictions
Free version has processing sound quality identical commercial editions.
Also, you can adjust volume control in the Settings > General with fixed step:
1. Sigma delta modulator attenuator (if available),
2. Output attenuator (if available).
Settings: gain control
AuI ConverteR has several price/functionality options that allow saving your budget for the required functionality. You can expand Modula-R abilities later by purchasing new modules. Unlimited-time license, major updates (... 10.x > 11.x > 12.x > ... versions) are paid.
WARNING: Modula-R modules (parts of AuI ConverteR’s functionality) are NOT compatible with Free version.
ADD-ON modules work with certain CORE modules only (see details).
The module is license key received in order email. To activate module functionality, enter its key in Modula-R executable.
All "Modula-R" modules together have "PROduce-RD"'s abilities.
Full-featured "PROduce-RD" version is like a discount on price of full module kit of "Modula-R" version.
To expand functionality, module(s) (compatible with purchased major version number) may be ordered separately.
Modula-R license cannot be replaced with PROduce-RD.
* All prices on this page are in U.S. dollars without V.A.T. and other applicable taxes and fees. The prices are recommended. Information on this page is not a public offer.