Optimize music files
to reach your device’s sound quality limit,
get compatible audio format or save disk space.
accurate audio file converter software for
music production and discerning music lovers
FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, SACD ISO, DSF, DFF, mp3, m4a, CD...
We think about quality. You just work with music.
You can rip audio CDs to music files for playing back on computer mobile phone, or other device. CD metadata from free online database are requested to put in ripped files.
The converter exports metadata from source to target stuff, edit metadata (names of track, album, performer, ..., embedded pictures: album cover, performer, ...), and has other useful abilities.
The high-resolution audio converter contains:
- multiformat audio-resolution converter for PCM (lossless/lossy) and DSD audio files:
WAV, mp3, m4a, FLAC, AIFF, wma, APE, CUE, ALAC, DSF, DFF, SACD ISO, and others
- safe audio-CD ripper >
- CUE-splitter of big audio files >
- audio joiner of multiple files to single one with CUE-sheet >
- metadata editor DSF, WAV, FLAC, AIFF >
- Intended for top-level music production, music stores and audiophiles,
- Sample rate conversion up to 1536 kHz and DSD1024 in multiple modes,
- Stereo and multichannel audio is supported,
- Batch conversion of files in music libraries (multi-core processing),
- Downmix 5.1, 5.0 to stereo,
- Wideband DSD file conversion: up to 100 kHz (depending on input and output sample rates),
- True Gapless Conversion - seamless conversion album tracks as solid sound stream,
- Auto level normalize of album tracks,
- Gentle dithering mode alphaD,
- Safe CD ripping algorithm with displaying ripping error and trying of restoring data,
- Assigning of album artwork converted or ripped or ISO-extracted files before conversion start,
- Auto receiving of metadata for CD-ripped stuff from free online database,
- Keeping of folder structure and support output file/path custom templates,
- Native support of Apple Silicon and Intel, MacOS up to Ventura;
- Support of Windows 11/10/8/7 32- and 64-bit,
- Fast and friendly technical support.
- Read metadata
- Edit meta tag text fields (track name, album, artist,...).
- Add/change meta tag picture (album cover/back, artist, conductor, band photos,... - adding more than 20 pictures in single music file) formats png, jpeg, gif.
- Cancellation of changing just-edited file (before closing the software or opening other file).
To save you money, the HD audio converter software has:
- [save budget for multiple abilities] all-including (PROduce-RD) edition,
- [save budget for small-number abilities] flexibly configurable Modula-R edition.
Supported audio file formats (minimum-configuration examples):
- Essential PCM to PCM audio converter for lossless FLAC [32-bit, uncompressed], WAV, AIFF, ALAC, and lossy mp3, m4a,... [PROduce-RD, Modula-R]
- Simple essential CUE+PCM to PCM (FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, mp3,...) audio converter [PROduce-RD, Modula-R]
- ISO, DSF, DFF, CUE+DSF/DFF to FLAC, WAV, AIFF, other PCM [PROduce-RD, Modula-R]
- SACD ISO, DSF, DFF, CUE+DSF/DFF to DSF (PROduce-RD, Modula-R]
- SACD ISO to DSF (stereo and multichannel) [PROduce-RD, Modula-R]
- Safe CD ripper [PROduce-RD, Modula-R]
- Metadata editor (names of track, album, performer, ..., artworks) DSF, WAV, FLAC, AIFF [PROduce-RD, Modula-R]
1. Fast and friendly response to user issues. Your suggestions are base of development direction.
2. New updates are tested carefully.
3. Online advices about music conversion improving quality conversion and other recommendations
AuI ConverteR is pro studio software that may be used in project of any level.
Main our aim is sound quality (minimal loses: minimal noise and distortions) during conversion.
We appreciate time and needs of our customers ant try decide issues as faster as possible or before its appearing.
FREE version may be downloaded here. It has full quality of commercial editions.
Some conversion modes have limitation (2 second silence in middle of track). I allow check borders and total quality of tracks.
You may do different benchmarks: listening and measurements.
In commercial version you will get absolutelly same quality that in FREE version.
Below see links to conversion software comparisons.
It only seems at first look.
AuI ConverteR is designed as pro-audio tool for studios. So need compare the conversion software's price with world the best professional decissions.
You can be assured, that you have studio quality available at home computer at resonable cost.
Indeed, maximal edition PROduce-RD's price look too high for audio converter software. But you can compare it by price and available functionality with other studio tools.
AuI ConverteR intended not only for studios, but it have rich functionality that need for home applications: converting music formats for hi-fi and portable music devices, changing resolution audio, metadata management, safe ripping of audiophile CD collection.
We always try keep sound quality and save your money simultaneously.
Read about it below.
The converting software have many configurations the can flexible cover your need on minimized budget.
There is all functionality included edition: PROduce-RD.
But we provide flexible configurable Modula-R edition. It allow get any functionality, that available in maximal edition, and pay for this functionality only only.
You may right now configure Modula-R edition online >
Or ask us to configure for you >
Configuration PROduce-RD have lower price, than Modula-R's module kit that have all functionality.
This audio converter have several conversion modes (band output signal):
- optimized (cut ultrasound upper 20 kHz);
- non-optimized (cut ultrasound DSF upper 20 ... 24 kHz, PCM up to 384 kHz - depend on sample rate);
- wide non-optimized (cut ultrasound DSF upper 20 ... 100 kHz, PCM up to 384 kHz - depend on sample rate).
Some apparatus cause non linear distortions that generate audible products (distortions) by inaudible ultrasound. Band limitation allow to reduce the distortions of the apparatus.
You can choose preferable mode in Settings window (push Settings button in main window) > General tab > Filter mode list.
General recommendation (and default settings) is optimized mode. But you can choose resampling filter mode that you like more.
In our audio converter we use only own Audiophile Inventory's algorithms:
- alphaC - resampling algorithm with individual manually adjusted filter for each of combinations input/output sample rates;
- alphaD - gentle dithering algorithm, its aim is minimization of impact to musical signal;
- alphaS - low distortion/noise sigma delta modulator (DSF)/demodulator (DSF, DFF, SACD ISO) of 1-bit audio (a.k.a. DSD);
- trueG - True Gapless Conversion - processing to eliminate artefact at borders of album tracks (ISO, DSF, DFF, FLAC, WAV and other) conversion (true gapless conversion, smoothDC);
- safeR - Safe CD ripping - forced detection of CD reading errors with trying of restore damaged audio data.
- What is Audio Converter >
- AuI ConverteR 48x44 Modula-R User Configurable Pro Audio File Converter >
- HD Audio Converter >
- Free Audio Converter >
- PCM Converter >
- Free mp3 Converter for Mac and Windows >
- CDA mp3 converter audio >
- Audio converter DFF to DSF files with supporting metadata >
- CUE FLAC splitter >
- How to convert ISO to FLAC on Mac and Windows >
- How to convert ISO to DSF on Mac and Windows >
- How to convert CDA to mp3 on Windows 10, 8, 7 >
- How to convert m4a to WAV on Mac OSX, Windows >
- How to convert audio to mp3 >
- Other tutorials ... >
- Free music converter >
- Audio converter list >
- ISO converter [1-bit audio] >
- CD-ripper >
- Metadata editor >
- Support >
- DFF File Format Audio >
- DSF File Format Audio >
- FLAC >
- Tutorials >
- Audio Basis - educational program >