If you need adapt audio files for your software or mobile phone, digital audio player or computer software, you can use HD audio converter software that is intended for music files with high resolution, including DSD formats. Read below about high-quality sound conversion.
Optimize music files
to reach your device’s sound quality limit,
get compatible audio format or save disk space.
accurate audio file converter software for
music production and discerning music lovers
FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, SACD ISO, DSF, DFF, mp3, m4a, CD...
We think about quality. You just work with music.
Why need HD audio converter software
- To adjust audio file resolution for playback at portable audio, music servers, computers, car audio and other;
- To adjust music file resolution for used audio equipment (read details);
- To adjust sound file format for distribution in music production workflow.
Supported audio formats
1-bit high-definition audio files
- ISO (aka SACD ISO) 1-bit audio 2.8 MHz (DSD64) (input only)
- DVD ISO don't supported
- DFF (input only), DSF 1-bit/2.8(D64)/5.6(D128)/11.2(D256)/22.5(D512)/44.1(D1024) MHz
PCM audio files with high resolution
- WAV, AIFF sampling rates up to 1411 and 1536 kHz
- FLAC sampling rates up to 352 and 384 kHz
- CD audio
- other lossless and lossy formats
Key features HD audio converter AuI ConverteR 48x44
- Internal processing 64-bit floating point
- Precise sample rate conversion algorithm alphaC
- Gentle dithering algorithm alphaD
- Low noise sigma delta modulator alphaS
- Designed special for HD audio applications
- Lossless and lossy formats supported
- Safe CD ripper with CD track metadata database support
- Reading SACD-ISO supported
- Metadata editor DSF, WAV, FLAC AIFF
- User able add own compatible decoders/encoders
4 Issues of HD Audio Converters
- Level of noise and distortions into converted stuff
- Noise of ultrasound intermodulations.
- Supported channel number.
- Native launch under Mac OS and Windows.
Level of noise and distortions into converted stuff - AuI ConverteR is professional software and provide level of noise and distortions that demands studio applications.
Noise of ultrasound intermodulations is audible noise/distortions, that appear due non-linear distortions of analog part of audio devices in playback of HD (88/96/176/192 kHz and higher) files. AuI ConverteR have optimized conversion mode that cut ultrasound to avoid of audible intermodulations noise. As alternative you can set wide band non-optimized modes.
Supported channel number - AuI ConverteR support stereo and multichannel files.
Native launch under Mac OS and Windows - many engineers and audiophiles use Mac. AuI ConverteR launched on Mac and Windows without additional emulation tools.
AuI ConverteR 48x44 is HD audio converter software specially designed for high resolution lossless files.
Special design for HD conversion of lossless files WAV, FLAC, AIFF and 1-bit audio files DSF, DFF, ISO*:
- conversion noise below 24-bit quantization noise;
- sampling rate converting without phase distortions. Fine for such sounds as drums, piano, guitar (linear phase filter mode);
- sample rate converting without pre-ringing at output. Like to analog sound processing (minimum phase filter mode);
- alphaD dithering algorithm for improving of transparency for 16 bit conversion (16 bit to 24 bit/32 bit/64 bit, 24 bit/32 bit/64 bit to 16 bit
- 64-bit floating point internal audio processing.
* - DFF and ISO [1-bit audio] is input formats only.
Removing noise of shifted ultrasound with sample rate conversion algorithm alphaC.
User customization of output files formats - after resolution converting automatically launching of command line encoder utilities by third-parties developers.