Read this manual on how to convert DFF to WAV files with high audio quality on Mac [Intel, M1/M2] or Windows [7, 9, 10, 11].
To convert DFF to WAV files:
- Open audio converter software AuI ConverteR 48x44.
- Click Open files button and select input DFF files.
- In AuI ConverteR's main window, Format panel (right middle part) select:
- WAV format,
- bit depth, and
- sample rate values.
Read details here >
- In the main window, about Directory output files field, push ... button, select output directory.
It can be either absolute or relative (of source file) directory. Read more...
- Click Start button and wait for the conversion end. Converted sound files you can find in the directory selected in goal 4.
DVD-audio/video, Blu-Ray, DVD/BluRay/CD ISO are NOT supported.
For Modula-R version, SACD ISO, DSF, DFF are supported in proper configurations.
For ISO tracks, DSF, DFF longer than 3 minutes, FREE edition mutes 2-second silence in the output middle and has other restrictions
Free version has processing sound quality identical commercial editions.
AuI ConverteR has several price/functionality options that allow saving your budget for the required functionality. You can expand Modula-R abilities later by purchasing new modules. Unlimited-time license, major updates (... 10.x > 11.x > 12.x > ... versions) are paid.
WARNING: Modula-R modules (parts of AuI ConverteR’s functionality) are NOT compatible with Free version.
ADD-ON modules work with certain CORE modules only (see details).
The module is license key received in order email. To activate module functionality, enter its key in Modula-R executable.
All "Modula-R" modules together have "PROduce-RD"'s abilities.
Full-featured "PROduce-RD" version is like a discount on price of full module kit of "Modula-R" version.
To expand functionality, module(s) (compatible with purchased major version number) may be ordered separately.
Modula-R license cannot be replaced with PROduce-RD.
* All prices on this page are in U.S. dollars without V.A.T. and other applicable taxes and fees. The prices are recommended. Information on this page is not a public offer.
Read how you can convert .dff file here...
- How to convert DSF to WAV >
- How to convert DSF to FLAC >
- How to convert DSF to mp3 >
- How to oversample DSF audio file >
- How to convert (1-bit) audio ISO to FLAC >
- How to convert (1-bit) audio ISO to DSF >