To convert SACD ISO to mp3:
- Launch audio converter software AuI ConverteR 48x44.
- In the main window of the program, click Open files button and select .iso file.1
- Choose mp3 format at the main window Format list.1
Read how to set mp3 options...
- Choose sample rate: 44100 or 48000 Hz.
- It is recommended to set Dithering on (use how it sounds better for you).
- Select the target directory (watch the video).
- Set stereo extraction mode.
- To assign an album artwork file, in the main window > Album art tab drag-and-drop picture or use Load... button. 2
- Push Start button. Wait until the conversion end and look for converted stuff placed in the target directory (selected in goal 6).
DVD-audio/video, Blu-Ray, DVD/BluRay/CD ISO are NOT supported.
For Modula-R version, SACD ISO, DSF, DFF are supported in proper configurations.
For ISO tracks, DSF, DFF longer than 3 minutes, FREE edition mutes 2-second silence in the output middle and has other restrictions
Free version has processing sound quality identical commercial editions.
1 (at first time conversion or after codec reset, codec auto downloading will be requested).
2 if available in purchased software configuration (check configurations)
AuI ConverteR has several price/functionality options that allow saving your budget for the required functionality. You can expand Modula-R abilities later by purchasing new modules. Unlimited-time license, major updates (... 10.x > 11.x > 12.x > ... versions) are paid.
WARNING: Modula-R modules (parts of AuI ConverteR’s functionality) are NOT compatible with Free version.
ADD-ON modules work with certain CORE modules only (see details).
The module is license key received in order email. To activate module functionality, enter its key in Modula-R executable.
All "Modula-R" modules together have "PROduce-RD"'s abilities.
Full-featured "PROduce-RD" version is like a discount on price of full module kit of "Modula-R" version.
To expand functionality, module(s) (compatible with purchased major version number) may be ordered separately.
Modula-R license cannot be replaced with PROduce-RD.
* All prices on this page are in U.S. dollars without V.A.T. and other applicable taxes and fees. The prices are recommended. Information on this page is not a public offer.
- How to extract ISO faster >
- Read about conversion sound quality >
- Read user manual: stereo and multichannel extraction >
Check AuI ConverteR 48x44 ISOs to mp3 capable configurations >
To check sound quality download FREE version.
Set output format
Assign artwork in target files: Album artwork panel
AuI ConverteR has 3 output frequency bands by user option and according to target mp3 sample rate: 20 kHz to 24 kHz (Settings > General > Filter mode).
AuI ConverteR vs a converter software: DSD64 to PCM 44.1 kHz aliases
In the ideal case, should not be repeatable lines with lower brightness. These lines show audible distortions, that correlate with original signal.
Use minimum phase filter switch checked / unchecked to minimum / linear phase, respectively.
To convert live concert, opera and similar albums: at the AuI ConverteR main window > Parameters tab > check True gapless mode switch 1
In the Settings > General tab:
- Use minimum phase filter... unchecking state is recommended.
- Dithering mask depth... slider recommended set to most left position. Try different slider positions to fit your taste.
Check more about sound quality issues >
- Read about SACD optical disk ripping...
- How to Convert ISO to DSF under Mac and Windows >
- How convert ISO to DSF WAV FLAC AIFF without clicks. User manual >
- Extract ISO to DSF PCM. Clicks Issues (4 parts) >
- About extracting speed increasing of ISO audio file >